Yesterday was the first time in the entirety of my education that I was treated like an adult. It was the first time that I was told to get into a group and wasn't struck with dread. Yesterday was my first day of Grad school and I am in love with my program, cohort, and with what the next two years hold. It will be an insane amount of work and I am already procrastinating. Even after eight hours in one class room I can't help but feel profoundly lucky that the one program, in the one tiny town that I feel in love with over the internet, the only program in fact I applied to turned out to be the perfect place for me to take my next steps. I have tons of reading to do and have been putting it off by teaching myself geography. Not everyone's idea of a good time but I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
Love,
The Hedgehog
No comments:
Post a Comment